January 10, 2020, Haslett, MI- releases a new compensator sprocket to fit all 2007-Later Touring/Softail, 2006-Later Dyna models, and as well as all Milwaukee 8 models.
BAKER Drivetrain unveils the final solution to the late model compensator problems. The new BAKER Drivetrain compensator sprocket is engineered with an annular oil distribution system that delivers quiet operation, relentless durability, and refined function to smooth out the inherent power pulsations of the second-generation Twin Cam and M8 motors.
The newly engineered design gave birth to the following features:
· Decreased compensating cam lobe diameter to reduce velocities, which then reduces wear.
· Increased radial width of the compensating cam lobes which greatly extends the durability.
· Seven supportive spokes, instead of three, which structurally tie the sprocket ‘ring’ to the sprocket hub.
· The mass of the sprocket is concentrated towards the center which reduces noise and vibrations during operation and shut down.
· Heat treated 4140 alloy steel construction.
· Made in America by Americans.
The BAKER Drivetrain Compensator Kit is now readily available to ship for the retail price of $599.