Photos by Perry & Traci
As many of you know, the iconic Full Throttle Saloon in Sturgis burned to the ground early this month, caused by a faulty electrical cord near the bar. The loss was estimated at $10 million but much of the insurance had shifted to cover the rental cabins, which actually still remain. Owner Michael Ballard says he’s not sure yet if they’ll try and rebuild. We were just there in August of course, and thought we’d share some of Perry and Traci Nelson’s photos from the trip. Thanks for the memories, Full Throttle.